"The whole visit went well"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Cardiology

I had a review with Dr Khan who carried out a thorough examination of the metal valves in my heart. He confirmed they were working very well. Dr Khan is a very attentive young doctor who answered all my queries.

The whole visit went well.

Response from Kate MacDonald, Business Coordinator & Office Manager (interim), Nurse Directorate, NHS Ayrshire and Arran, NHS Ayrshire and Arran

Dear Glowing39

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about the great care you recevied under Dr Khan. I am delighted to hear to that the metal valves in your heart are working well.

I will be sending your very encouraging posting directly to Dr Khan and to the Health Care Manager who covers Cardiology at University Hospital Crosshouse

Kate

Kate Macdonald

Patient Opinion Coordinator, NHS Ayrshire ad Arran

Dear Glowing39

In my last posting, I said that I would send your lovely story directly to Dr Khan and I am delighted to be able to post his response to you:

Posted on behalf of Dr Khan:

Dear Glowing39

Our Patient Opinion Coordinator, Kate Macdonald, sent me your posting.

I was glad and encouraged to hear a positive review from you. In a tough and demanding profession, it is your feedback that keep us going, brings a smile to our faces and make us strive to perform better.

Pleased to be of service.

Dr. Khan