"The two paramedics were very good"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

Yesterday my husband had a pain in his neck which then went up into his head during the night. Concerned that it could be meningitis we decided to call for an ambulance.

The two people who came out were very good. They carried out a number of observations on my husband, asked him a lot of questions about his pain and treated him very competently. They were young but very reassuring, I felt very confident having them there.

Dear Over973

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope your husband is feeling better.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients, and their families, when they need us most.

I would like to be able to pass your thanks onto the crew who came to your husbands aid. In order to do this I will need to know the date of the incident, and the address that the ambulance attended. Please could you contact me, at your convenience, at laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk?