"The paramedics were absolutely lovely, they made sure I was alright"

About: Cheltenham General Hospital / Accident and emergency South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

People from the Cirencester Ambulance Service came to my aid when I fainted in Tetbury. A passerby called for an ambulance.

The ambulance people, Joel and Rob, were absolutely lovely, they made sure I was alright, got me into the ambulance and then took me to the Cheltenham hospital where I was seen by a nurse very quickly.

My sister and brother-in-law who live in Cheltenham came and collected me once further checks were carried out and I was given the all clear.

Dear Reflex145

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope you are feeling better.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients when they need us most.

I would like to be able to pass your thanks onto Joel and Rob. In order to do this I will need to know the date and time of the incident, and the location that the ambulance attended. Please could you contact me, at your convenience, at laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk?