"St Helen's Hospital great physio for older people "

About: St Helens Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

I had some problems with my left shoulder dislocating 3 times in less than 2 years. I saw Ceit at St Helens Hospital who identified why this was happening from previous occasions.

Over a course of around 10 weeks I saw Ceit multiple times, the information and advice I received was more than helpful which has led me well on the way to rehabilitating my underlying shoulder problems.

If you have recurring shoulder injuries I would recommend this is who you see.

Response from Clare Aspinall, Patient Experience Manager, St Helens and Knowsley NHS Trust

Thank you very much for taking the time to write so positively regarding the care and attention you received during your recent visits to St Helen's and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.

It is pleasing to hear you received such good treatment from all of the staff involved in your care. We endeavor to make the patient journey as comfortable as possible, and comments of appreciation are a great encouragement to our staff. I will of course pass yours on to all those involved in your care.

If I can be of any further assistance in the future please do not hesitate in contacting me again.

Kindest regards