"All services and treatment provided have been with personal care and consideration"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) The Princess Royal Hospital / Urology

Outpatients - Princess Royal Hospital

This is to confirm my responses to the services provided.

I have had urine problems for several months and can confirm that the treatment and services provided has been excellent. All services and treatment provided have been with personal care and consideration.

I could recommend these processes constantly. Timing has been excellent and presently I have been closed off for any more treatment due to it getting back to normal.

I was told by the consultant that should any issues return, I would contact my doctor and get a return to see him.

Response from Jennie Moore, TRAQS Patient Advisor, RAQS, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear 'Future182'

Thank you for your feedback which is much appreciated. Although your referral was processed by the TRAQS team we note that your comments relate to Princess Royal Hospital NHS Trust and as such we are unable to comment on their behalf.

Please may we direct you the Patient Advice Liaison Officer (PALS). They will be able to help you further, if you have any concerns.

PALS PRH - 01952 282888

Thank you again for taking the time to respond.