"Nobody knows what is happening"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

Rubbish.

First GP forgot to refer me. After a couple of months of me contacting, he then realised that I needed a referral.

After that, nobody knows what is happening. Pathetic.

Sorry!

Response from Cathie McKenzie, Patient Advisor, TRAQS, NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG

Thank you for your feedback.

I am, of course, unable to comment on any delay in which your referral was dealt with by your GP Practice.

It is always disappointing to read when a patient's referral has not gone as well as they had hoped. As all feedback is anonymous I am unable to look into your specific referral; however if you would like to contact me on 01952 580441 I would be happy to look into the steps taken in processing your referral.TRAQS tries to ensure that once a referral has been received from the GP it completes the process by contacting the patient within 5 working days. You don't comment on whether you have been contacted by TRAQS, so I am assuming you have and you are currently on a waiting list. If your referral is to a clinic that is experiencing lengthy delays unfortunately this is outside of TRAQS control.

I do hope that you contact TRAQS so that we can clarify your position.