"Bleeding from the vagina ,after menopause!"

About: Good Hope Hospital

I would just like to say after seeing my gp after experience a post menopausal bleed, I was referred to Gynogology consultant at hope who was extremely lovely, had vaginal scan, then a biospy on the Monday, MRI scan on the Wednesday, phone call from them to explain scan results, and to see her the following Friday to discuss where we go from here, which is going in today for a procedure. All in all three weeks and I have had the best treatment, been explained to every time what's next, ward staff on gynocolgy are lovely ,the phone call I got from lady asking me to come into today ,was extremely nice! Therefore I can say I couldn't of got better treatment if I would of gone private! So thank to all the ladies I have spoke to from ward to MRI dept,more so the lovely consultant!

Response from Iona Belgrove, Patient Services Manager, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Deborah Price

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post your experience at Good Hope Hospital. I have forward your positive feedback to the Lead Nurse and General Manager who I know they will be thrilled.

Best Wishes and a speedy recovery

Response from Good Hope Hospital

Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your feedback and comments on NHS Choices website, this website also feeds into the Patient Opinion website, www.patientopinion.org.uk which is viewed daily by the Trust and a response to your posting will be available here. If you are unable to view the response and would like to discuss further please do not hestitate to contact us (Patient Services on 0121 424 0808) alternatively on www.patientservices@heartofengland.nhs.uk Kind regards Patient Services Department