"Positive experience with paramedics and at Perth Royal Infirmary A&E"

About: Perth Royal Infirmary / Accident & Emergency Scottish Ambulance Service / Emergency Ambulance

I had an accident while out cycling between Perth and Crieff recently and required an ambulance. The paramedics arrived very quickly and were great, providing a caring and efficient service. I arrived at Perth Royal Infirmary A&E and was seen quickly by Staff Nurse (Lauren) who provided excellent care. The consultant was also very good. The receptionist even took the time to get a glass of water for my partner as he checked me in.

Overall, I received an excellent service by staff who took the time to provide personalised care and I wanted to take the time to say thanks.

Response from Daniel Quee, Communications Assistant, Scottish Ambulance Service

Dear Daisy73,

Many thanks for your kind message and I do hope that you’re recovering well after your accident. I’m really glad to hear that our crew were able to arrive so quickly and treated you with the professionalism and courtesy that the public have come to expect from the Service. As a part of the NHS in Scotland, we’re committed to working together seamlessly with colleagues from across the organisation and I’m really pleased to hear that this was the case for you.

Should you have any further comments or questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Quee

Response from NHS Tayside

NHS Tayside welcomes your feedback on the experience you had at Perth Royal Infirmary. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Your comments will now be shared with the relevant department.