"Visit to A & E after fainting spell"

About: East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust / Emergency ambulance Watford General Hospital / Accident and emergency

I was sent by ambulance to the A&E department after a fainting spell in the early hours last weekend. I was given a blood test, ECG and examined. After seeing the registrar I was reassured that this was nothing serious and was allowed home.

Response from Antony Tiernan, Director of Corporate Affairs and Communications, Communications and corporate affairs, West Herfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to let us have feedback about your recent visit to our A&E department at Watford Hospital.

I'm sorry you were unwell, but pleased to hear our doctor was able to give you reassurance. I hope you are now on the mend and your fainting spells have passed.

You might want to make an appointment to see your GP if you continue to be unwell.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have anything extra to add.

You can do this via email (antony.tiernan@whht.nhs.uk) or via Twitter (@AntonyTiernan).