"Praise for first responder"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

The paramedics came to see me last Friday and they were absolutely wonderful.

The first responder came and gave me morphine as I was in a lot of pain and they didn't leave me until the ambulance arrived. There seemed to be a shortage of ambulances at that time so this took over an hour.

All the paramedics, especially the first responder, were very good and very considerate. Because I live on my own, my husband passed away, it makes things a bit more difficult for me but he was very good. I would like you to pass on my thanks but I do not remember the paramedics' names or many details of the incident.

Dear Pattern397

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope that you are feeling better.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients when they need us most.

I would like to pass on your thanks to the staff involved. In order to do this I will need to know the address that the ambulance came to. Could you please contact me, at your convenience, laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk?