"Discharged without any notification"

I had an appt last may which was my 2nd appt I was given as sadly my mother died whom lived in Spain and I couldn't make my first appt they gave me.. I was very impressed with how quickly I was seen & how quick my ct scan appt came through. I was was given an operation date for late October but sadly my uncle was diagonoised with 3 wks left to live so i had no choice but to go to Spain to support my dad in yet another family loss & cancel my operation date. I felt there was not much uderstanding or sympathy given to me with regards to me having to cancel, but I was informed I would get another date but heard nothing?! I left two messages & I did not get a call back. My doctor sent a letter as did I & neither of us have recieved any response back which I think is disgraceful! To make matters worse I understand I have been discharged without being informed of this?! All in all I'm deeply disappointed with how I've been treated .

Response from Circle Reading

We would like to hear from you directly to discuss your experience. Please could you contact our Governance and Assurance Lead on 01189226899, at your convenience who will be more than happy to investigate your experiences further. Thank you.