"Contraception and Sexual Health clinic"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / Contraception and sexual health (CaSH)

I ran out of contraceptive pills unexpectedly. I contacted the clinic in Cleckheaton where I usually attend and managed to get an appointment during my lunch hour only a few days later.

While having my blood pressure checked, which was a little high, I mentioned that I much preferred the clinic to my gp as so much more care and attention is given. Not just to the matter at hand but to a range of womans health issues that just would not be covered with the gp, not least of all because they allocate so little time for each appointment and I definately would not have got such a quick convenient appointment at the gp surgery.

I highly recommend the Locala CaSH clinic in Cleckheaton.

Response from Louise Thornton, Customer Engagement Manager , Adults Planned and Health and Wellbeing Business Unit, Locala Community Partnerships

Hi Loobeylou thank you for posting and the recommendation. It was great to hear you felt your appointment covered not just the matter at hand, you were seen at a good time for you, your lunchtime. I will pass your comments onto the team.

Louise Thornton