"Rude staff"

About: University Of Bristol Dental Hospital

I visited the hospital to ask for a copy of my ultrasound report. Initially the receptionist I spoke to was very helpful but when I then explained to her that I had moved practices and both practices did not receive this report, she got very snappy and huffy with me. So for some reason someone else's oversight makes that my fault. I did not feel at all comfortable with her attitude after I explained and I would not want to have to come to the hospital again if she were working there.

Response from University Of Bristol Dental Hospital

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry that the receptionist was rude to you. This is clearly unacceptable and we have shared your comments with the reception team. We would ideally like the opportunity to look into this issue in more detail, so that we can fully understand what happened and address it directly with the individual involved. If you would be willing to do this we would be grateful if you could contact our Patient Support and Complaints Team on 0117 342 3604. Thank you again for your comments.