"St.helens hospital"

About: St Helens Hospital

First opinion how clean, second such helpful staff, third how happy staff looked which compared to liverpool royal hospital is a great improvement but it is a much better environment to work in and I was very impressed with the apologies from staff for clinic running 25 minutes late and then informed clinic running over an hour late by clinic consultant mr brackley a nice touch that calmed people down then a trolley for us to have tea coffee and biscuits which were much appreciated . Then a few weeks later on admission to said hospital things only got better thanks St. Helens and all staff for treating me as a human being explaining all that was going to happen to me which made me feel so confident to have my op

Response from Clare Aspinall, Patient Experience Manager, St Helens and Knowsley NHS Trust

Thank you very much for taking the time to write so positively regarding the care and attention you received during your recent visits to St Helen's and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.

It is pleasing to hear you received such good treatment from all of the staff involved in your care. We endeavor to make the patient journey as comfortable as possible, and comments of appreciation are a great encouragement to our staff. I will of course pass yours on to all those involved in your care.

If I can be of any further assistance in the future please do not hesitate in contacting me again.

Kindest regards