"Unbelievable, blue badge holder parked in blue badge spot!"

About: Royal Free Hospital / General surgery

My dad had to take my mum to hospital urgently. On arrival he was lucky enough to find a parking space for blue badge holders only. So the badge was displayed along with time of arrival correctly as stated. To my horror we have recieved a parking ticket for parking in a disabled parking bay with these unreadable pictures. Honestly are these people conning money out of disabled patients, because thats what this looks like from where I'm standing. This has angered me because any company that try to extort money from disabled OAPs should be closed down by trading standards and never be allowed to open up anything again. These companys make around 30 to 40 million pounds of profit revenue each year and fining OAPs is a way to get rich quick. This really is sickening that this goes on in this day and age.

Response from Katie Wood, communications officer, Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust

Please could you email us at rfh.communications@nhs.net so that our car parking manager can look into this for you? Many thanks.

Response from Royal Free Hospital

Sorry to hear this. Please email the details to rfh.communications@nhs.net and we will get our parking manager to look into this for you.