"Chest pains.. a false alarm."

About: The Tunbridge Wells Hospital

I was taken to Pembury Hospital late on Sunday 26th January, with chest pains. I was astonished at the superb level of care and consideration which I received. I had ECG investigations three times over several hours, a number of blood tests and an x ray. I was so impressed with the professionalism of the two doctors who treated me and the several nurses with whom I came into contact. I cannot praise too highly the concern with which I was treated and the very substantial reassurance and courtesy which was given to my wife and son. A big 'thank you'. Please pass on my thanks, I shall come again!

Response from The Tunbridge Wells Hospital

Dear Mr Gower, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience of the Accident and Emergency Department earlier this year. Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding. We were delighted to learn that you received such a high standard of care from the staff you saw on that occasion and that your family were well supported by the team at what must have been a worrying time for all of you. Please be assured that your thanks have been passed on to the department. Kind regards, The PALS Team.