"lost my mother in transit"

About: New Cross Hospital

My sick mother of 79 years was discharged from hospital to a nursing home without informing me her carer and next of kin her son from c18 ward. Ended going round and round trying to find her any speeding tickets will be sent straight to the hospital. I am not happy with the nursing home she is in but I had no say in the matter just a person to them to make room for another bed.

Response from Jamie Emery, Patient Experience Lead, The Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust

I was sorry to read of your concerns relating to your mother's recent discharged from our hospital.

To enable me to look further into this matter, could I please ask you to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01902 695362 to discuss this further.

Kindest regards

Response from New Cross Hospital

I was sorry to read your comments relating to your mother's recent discharge from our hospital. Could I please ask you to contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01902 695362 to discuss this further. Kindest regards Jamie Emery Patient Experience Lead