"Happy Outpatient"

About: The Great Western Hospital

I am an outpatient of two different departments and I choose to travel 90 minutes from home because the level of care at GWH is so high. I am an ex-patient of RUH, Bath and was used to being treated badly by the NHS. I hated attending appointments and used to beg paramedics not to take me there and just leave me at home when I was suffering as a result of my condition. When I was referred by a new GP to Swidon my whole outlook on my condition changed, I am making progress for the first time in 6 years and I feel good about the outlook. If I ever have questions they are taken seriously and answered carefully by all of the wonderful staff. I rarely take the time to review anything but I really feel that this is a wonderful hospital. Good luck, and feel better soon!

Response from The Great Western Hospital

Thank you so much for your review - we really appreciate the kind words. I'll make sure your review is shared with the team who, I'm sure, will be delighted to know that the care they provide has such a positive impact on your life.