"Wonderful A & Peadiactric staff"

About: West Middlesex University Hospital

Last night our GP sent us to the A & E because he was concerned my 3 year old son had a life threatening medical issue. It turned out to be a false alarm but I was unbelievably impressed with the way we were treated by the paediatrician and the nurse assigned to our case and the Doctor. The nurse was a natural with children, she have a special talent at speaking their language and making them feel at ease without patronising them. What a lovely person! She was attentive and caring and funny. Both the nurse and doctor worked fast as a great team to uncover the seriousness of the problem which turned out to be not so serious. I know we must have beenfast tracked becuase of the potential danger and I am sure we would have waited much longer if it wasnt life threatening but still we were treated well and this being our second experience in the last few months with the NHS, I am not dissappointed. People like this nurse and doctor give your hosptial and the whole institution a very good rep. Tristan seems fine today although the lump is still huge!

Response from West Middlesex University Hospital

Thank you very much for your feedback. This has been passed to the A&E team who will appreciate your kind comments. We hope you that your son is much better now, but do come back if you have any concerns. Moreblessing Zvorwadza - Matron for A&E.