"They were very good – really helpful and very kind"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Patient transport service (PTS)

I was taken to the Bristol Royal Infirmary for an appointment at the dermatology clinic by the South Western Ambulance Service. They were very good – really helpful and very kind. They took me right through to the clinic whereas the private taxi which was sent on a previous occasion dropped me off at the main entrance.

The driver called a head to let me know when they would be arriving so I was ready for them. The journey to the hospital and back home was fine.

Dear Coder211

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

It is always rewarding to hear that our Patient Transport staff are continuing to provide an excellent service to our patients.

I would like to pass your thanks onto the staff who transported you. In order to do this I will need to know the date on which you travelled, and your home address. Could you please contact me, at your convenience, at laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk?

Thanks again for providing feedback on the service you received.