" I couldn't have asked for better care for my daughter"

About: Whiston Hospital / Accident and emergency Whiston Hospital / Paediatrics

(as a parent/guardian),

My daughter was admitted for 3 days after an asthma attack and chest infection. The staff in children's A and E and on ward 4 f were brilliant especially nurses Michelle Alker and Sue Ewing who were brilliant with my daughter and really reassuring. I couldn't have asked for better care.

A big thank you to everyone for all your kindness and hard work you are a credit to the NHS.

Response from Clare Aspinall, Patient Experience Manager, St Helens and Knowsley NHS Trust

Thank you very much for taking the time to write so positively regarding the care and attention you received during your recent visits to St Helen's and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.

It is pleasing to hear you received such good treatment from all of the staff involved in your care. We endeavor to make the patient journey as comfortable as possible, and comments of appreciation are a great encouragement to our staff. I will of course pass yours on to all those involved in your care.

If I can be of any further assistance in the future please do not hesitate in contacting me again.

Kindest regards