"Getting over my anxiety"

About: South Yorkshire Housing Association Limited

(as a service user),

I am happy with my support and grateful for the support I am given by South Yorkshire Housing Association and Burns Court.

I wish I could have more hours. My goal is to get over my anxiety. I would like too sometimes have blocks of support rather than one hourly session. I could then go to a group and meet new people.

Punctuality and timeliness, clean safe friendly place, treated with respect and dignity, listened to and views taken seriously, getting information I need and feeling involved in decisions about my care are all good.

Response from Ruby Smith, Head of Personalisation Care, Health and Wellbeing, South Yorkshire Housing Association

Thank you for your feedback, it's great to hear that you're happy with the support you have from SYHA's Options team.

We can help you to look at your support plan to explore whether there are different ways we could work with you so that you could possibly have blocks of support, and we'll see how we can help you to go to groups and meet new people too.

Please continue to give us your feedback and let us know if there are ways we can improve how we work with you.