"Excellent experience of 4 differing occasions"

About: The Tunbridge Wells Hospital

I cannot find fault with any of the occasions I've been to the hospital so far. I've been referred there myself to visit the dietician who was brilliant, very respectful and helpful. My mother in law got admitted urgently and received excellent care from all at A&E and especially intensive care where they monitored her 24/7 to get her back to full health again. I've also been to the X-ray department today and again was so impressed at their care and attention, I needed to be seen slightly quicker for personal reasons and I was due to be seen next anyway but they just ensured that I was seen a little more promptly. Thank you to all the staff who have made various family experiences a much nicer one (nobody likes going to hospital but a nice experience makes it all the more bearable.

Response from The Tunbridge Wells Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about the services you and your family have received from the Trust. We were delighted to learn that your experiences have been so positive and can assure you that your kind comments have been passed on to the relevant departments. Kind regards, The PALS Team.