"the care i received at the hospital ..."

About: The Walton Centre

the care i received at the hospital was disgraceful, i felt neglected and undervalued as though i was not important to them. certain doctors and only a cpuple of nurses are a credit to this hospital but on the whole my experience here is dissapointing and i hope i never have to suffer at their hands again

greater carea nd compassion from staff. staff not insulting me and ignoring me

Response from Karen Dawber, Director of Nursing and Modernisation, The Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery NHS Trust

Thankyou for your comments. I am sorry you have had such a negative experience at the centre.

If you would like to discuss the issues in more detail please contact our PALS department on 0151 529 6100. The PALS department is our "patient advocate service" and they are there to help resolve any issues patients may have to ensure that we learn from our patients' experience.

May I also apologise for my delay in responding to your posting, this has been due to a technical fault, in the future I will be informed of all postings on the website and be able to respond in a timely manner.

Best wishes , Karen