"Aylesford Unit"

About: Warwick Hospital

During several lengthy stays I have spent longer than I would have liked as an in-patient in Warwick Hospital during the period August 2012-Feb 2013. I currently, on a monthly basis, attend the Aylesford Unit for medication and check-ups. You will appreciate I know the hospital well and have been treated and cared for by a great number of staff at all levels. My experiences, apart from the fact I was ill, have resulted in huge admiration, satisfaction and grateful thanks for the wonderful care I recieved. The particular areas with with which I was concered were, initially, Mary Ward and all the respiratory services they provided, Farries Ward after I was diagnosed as having a blood disorder subsequently diagnosed as Acute Myeloid Leukemia, and the Aylesford Unit where I currently attend daily for 7 days every month for treatment. My admiration for, and appreciation of, the treatment recieved knows no bounds. I doubt if it could have been better. It gives me great pleasure to make these comments in recognition of the dedication of thos individuals with whom I came into contact- consultants, doctors, nurses at all levels and health care assistants, porters, ancillary staff, particularly at a difficult time for the NHS.

Response from Warwick Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I will pass on your lovely comments to the teams involved with your care.