"A&E visit and subsequent Outpatients appt and MRI..."

About: Lister Hospital

I've taken a while to write this - and for that I apologise. After a rather long and ongoing problem with my knee, a couple of months ago - it finally 'went'. I visited A&E where the doctor and her team were outstanding - whilst rushed off their feet - not once did I feel ignored. The doctor was considerate and empathetic throughout as were her nurses. I then visited the outpatients dept to be treated in a kind, supportive manner by the surgeon. My MRI referral was sent through quickly and on a Saturday - and was carried out by kind and supportive staff. I'm back again on Tuesday this week for the MRI results and hopefully a speedy solution to the problem they (hopefully) found! I was the lady who arrived in A&E just before Christmas to give the staff a box of biscuits to say thank you. I continue to have every faith in Lister - and hope that this continues as my treatment progresses. THank you to all the staff so far, good work Lister!

Response from Lister Hospital

Please don't apologise - given what has been going on for you, we're just so pleased that you found the time to post your comments in the first place. We're very glad, by the way, that you've found the care you've received at the Lister to date to be so good - we'll make sure that your kind words make it back to all the teams that been involved in looking after you since you first arrived in the Lister's A&E towards the end of last year. In the meantime, we hope that tomorrow brings you definitive news as to the next treatment steps.