"Excellent levels of care and a fantastic patient experience at the Kent and Canterbury"

About: Kent & Canterbury Hospital / General surgery

Firstly, the most amazing porter (Matt) physically directed me to the correct clinic, at the other end of the hospital. I was rushing and really nervous but this gentleman was positive and helpful and literally went out of his way and really put me at ease. I returned to K & C the following day for some minor surgery and was really impressed by the attitudes and professionalism of the dermatology nurses and surgeon. I hold very high expectation with regards to our NHS so I'm sincerely delighted to be able to say that the quality of care and respect that I received was of the highest standard! Well done team, keep up the fantastic work: )

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging feedback, we are very proud of our staff who aim to provide compassionate and competent care with professionalism and efficiency. I am glad we were able to make you feel safe and able to deal with a stressful situation.

I hope you are recovering well from your procedure.