"My hospital."

About: Stafford Hospital

I had to go to my local hospital, I think most people have heard of it Stafford hospital. This is my view of the hospital, the staff very good very hard working will do all they can for you. The team in cardiac catheterisation unit first class well looked after from the time I went in to the time was taken back to the ward. In my view they do all they can under a lot of pressure.

Response from Head of Patient Experience, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust

Dear "gjd65"

Regards

Angela Grocott

Head of Patient Experience

Response from Stafford Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I have shared this with the team who I know will be delighted to receive your positive comments which really do make a difference to our staff who are working extremely hard to ensure our patients receive excellent care. Regards Angela Grocott Head of Patient Experience