"Total hip replacement on 16th December,2013."

About: BMI the Cavell Hospital

I had a total hip replacement at the Cavell Hospital on 16th December. I cannot praise the surgeon, & all of the staff enough for the wonderful,caring treatment i received. My room was absolutely lovely, & i felt like i was in a hotel rather than a hospital! I had no pain at all during the whole experience, and was waited on hand & foot from start to finish. 5 weeks on & i am walking around the block with just one stick, pain free. My scar is healing nicely, -hard to imagine how they did the replacement when i look at how narrow my scar is! An NHS patient, i was still treated like a queen! I was discharged on the 18th (a day earlier than expected), & was quite sorry to be leaving! -i'd not had the chance to try out the poached salmon for lunch! Thank you all so much for making my stay so stress-free. I cannot recommend the surgeon and this hospital enough-and the surgeon, you are a total genius! Love & best wishes to you all, Mrs Gina Joyce (age 58)

Response from BMI the Cavell Hospital

Dear Mrs Joyce, thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us at the Cavell hospital. We are very pleased that your stay with us was comfortable. We will make sure that we share your positive feedback with the hospital team.