"Good care"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

I was admitted for an emergency surgery and was treated well by all members of staff. The level of care was exceptional and I felt looked after at every stage. Although it was a difficult situation staff were caring, understanding and patient. The ward staff and surgery staff were all very informed and willing to answer questions in a sympathetic and kind manner. I cannot understate the importance of the bedside manner in times of distress and I felt that the NNUH staff excelled at this. Some were more sympathetic than others, but where some were effusive others were efficient; each member of staff displayed a level of care and sympathy suitable their role. Thank you to all involved in my care.

Thank you for telling us about your hospital stay. It is reassuring to know that the staff were caring and able to answer your questions following your emergency surgery.

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

Many thanks for your feedback, we are pleased that our staff were able to answer questions in a sympathetic and kind manner. A copy of your feedback has been passed to the senior nurse and matron to circulate to their teams.