"Amazingly fantastic service"

About: William Harvey Hospital

I have often moaned about the Harvey, but never again. When it comes down to life saving emergencies this hospital was superb. Skilled, kind, compassionate and proactive staff saved my sons life. I cannot praise them enough - not just because he lived, but because from the Porters, Receptionsists to the Surgeon all were working together and combinging their skills to deliver first class service. Well done and thank you to all.

Thank you so much for providing us with such encouraging feedback, I am very glad to hear that we looked after your son with care and compassion and professional expertise. It must have been a very stressful time for you. Hope your son is making a full recovery.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

Thank you for your very kind comments. If you would contact the Patient Experience Team on 01227 783145 or by email at ekh-tr.patientexperienceteam@nhs.net and let us know the details for your son then we will be able to forward your praise to the staff concerned. I hope that your son is now on the road to recovery.