"supportive CPN at stonebridge"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health (inpatient)

(as a service user),

I have recently been going through a real bad patch in my life. but with many thanks to my CPN I think that I might be coming out the other end even though things are still very difficult for me.

My CPN is always at the other end of the phone if not she always calls me back as soon as possible.

I think that she is one in a million and deserves the feedback that she gets, she is so committed to her work and gives me constant reassurance that I am not being a nuisance to her as I feel that I am.

without her dedication I am very sure that I would have committed suicide by know and would be a statistic.

Sarah from stonebridge you are one of the best.

Response from Tracey Taylor, Service Manager, Community and Residential Services (South), Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

thank you for sharing your story. I'm really pleased that things are going well for you and that you have chosen to write in a public forum which I am sure will be inspiring to others. I'll make sure too that Sarah sees this.

wishing you all the best for your continued recovery, Tracey