"Eating disorder clinic"

Was given a appointment as an outpatient in the eating disorder clinic a day before was canceled to another date which was 4 weeks later finally arrived on the given date to find out that I was given a double book appointment after having a moan about the situation was seen very briefly went through the questionnaire and was told they would be in touch if needed otherwise they would inform me in the post within 2 weeks giving them Just over three weeks I got in contact was waiting 35 minutes on the the phone finally call was answered wasn't given much information and was told I would receive a point meant through the post now almost two months on from this call have now received a Letter saying I am being discharged as I didn't attention to 2 appointment given I great disgrace I am appalled of the service given and will be making a official complaint about the disgusting service revived!

Response from Communications Team, Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust

We are sorry to learn that you have not had a good patient experience at the Trust.

We take all of the comments we receive from our service user, their relatives and carers very seriously and use them to improve the quality of the services that we offer.

We would like the opportunity to discuss your experience further. If you are willing to do this please contact complaints@beh-mht.nhs.uk