"A & E"

About: Good Hope Hospital

I was seen at A&E last week and was impressed by the professionalism of the doctor and the nurse who did my ECG. I was reassured and impressed with the level of patient care.

Response from Iona Belgrove, Patient Services Manager, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Sajj

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post your positive comment about your experience at Good Hope Hospital in our Emergency Department (ED). I have forward your feedback to our Lead Nurse to share with her team.

Best wishes and a speedy recovery

Response from Good Hope Hospital

Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your feedback and comments on NHS Choices website, this website also feeds into the Patient Opinion website, www.patientopinion.org.uk which is viewed daily by the Trust and a response to your posting will be available here. If you are unable to view the response and would like to discuss further please do not hestitate to contact us (Patient Services on 0121 424 0808) alternatively on www.patientservices@heartofengland.nhs.uk Kind regards Patient Services Department