"The whole experience was excellent"

About: Moorfield Clinic

I had a 6pm appointment for a minor surgery so when I arrived there were no other patients around at all. the receptionist booked me in and as I was early I asked if the coffee shop was open but as it was late it wasn't. Fair enough. But the receptionist then went into the staff area and made me a cup herself which I thought was most thoughtful!

The minor operation went without a hitch and the staff were very friendly and down to earth.

The whole experience was excellent, I could not fault it in any way.

Response from Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust

Hi, sorry for not responding earlier, but this service actually comes under Locala not Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust. We had asked Patient Opinion to move it so it can be addressed by Locala, but having noticed its still listed under us we didn't want you to think we were ignoring you! Hopefully it will have been duplicated on Locala's site too.

Response from Patient Opinion

Whoops! Sorry steveS, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust and Locala - our mistake.

All sorted out now hopefully.

Thanks Calderdale and Huddersfield for keeping us on track!

Best

Gina

Response from Louise Thornton, Customer Engagement Manager , Adults Planned and Health and Wellbeing Business Unit, Locala Community Partnerships

Hi SteveS

Sorry this has just appeared as a story without a response. I do apologise and would like to thank you for taking the time to post even though it was so long ago. Really pleased to read you were happy with your treatment. Sorry the café wasn't open but pleased to hear we made you a drink.

Apologies again for the late response

Louise