"Satsifaction with treatment at X-Ray Dept."

About: Stafford Hospital

I attended the Xray Department on Monday 13th January 2014. The lady on reception was extremely helpful. She noticed from the form given to me by my doctor that it was my birthday the following Sunday and wished me a happy birthday. I had only a short wait when the radiographer called me through. She fully explained the procedure and after changing, the x-rays were taken and I was on my way. Well done Stafford Hospital X-Ray Dept.

Response from Head of Patient Experience, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Mr Butler

Kind Regards

Angela Grocott

Head of Patient Experience

Response from Stafford Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with this lovely feedback which I have shared with our team in x-ray. Comments like these really do make a difference to our staff who are working very hard to ensure our patients are cared for as they would wish to be cared for themselves and have the best possible experience. Kind Regards Angela Grocott Head of Patient Experience