"Great birth experience - Thank you"

About: Northwick Park Hospital

I was biased by all the comments about this hospital, however I reserved a positive mind about having my baby here as my antenatal care I received was above all my expectations. And how right I was! People are different of course, so before judging only by some reviews, everyone should give the benefit of the doubt. I gave birth to my first baby in the birth center on the 4th December and I cannot say thank you enough to everyone in the birth center who helped me and my husband make it a memorable experience. As I was going through pains so horrible, that I have never ever experienced before, I was treated kindly, with respect and with dignity from the moment we have arrived! (And that happened twice as the first time I wasn't dilated enough so we had to go home) :) Please pass on my gratitude to all the staff and midwives who attended to us. I hope I will meet you again and you will deliver my next baby whenever it may be! Judit.

Response from Northwick Park Hospital

We were pleased to learn that you received such good care and attention. Your kind comments will be passed on to the staff in the areas concerned.