"Northwick Park review"

About: Northwick Park Hospital

A relative of mine unfortunately stayed overnight in the observation ward of A&E, at Northwick Park Hospital. The staff were friendly, approachable and co operative, they seemed interested and spoke casually allowing my relative to feel relaxed and comfortable. Despite this good service, i wasn't satisfied by the quality of the overnight accommodation. My relative stayed in a bed, although having nice electrical features allowing him to adjust the tilt of the bed, there were no pillows available at the hospital. I feel pillows are an essential part of comfort when sleeping especially when in a foreign and possibly stressful or confounding environment. Although the overall service and staff were quite good I feel the incapability to provide a single pillow for a patient staying overnight just inst good enough, extorting me to write this review.

Response from Northwick Park Hospital

We were sorry to learn of the experiences described in your feedback. Your comments will be passed on to the relevant management teams so that they can take appropriate action.