" I really am a different person today"

About: Inclusion Matters Liverpool

I have recently finished my treatment at Inclusion Matters. I would like to say what a massive difference you have made to my everyday life, I really am a different person today, I no longer worry about silly and trivial things.

I’m still taking medication but not for much longer. Also I am now looking forward to the future, also I find I’m sharing my experiences with others and also feel I am actually helping other people with their feelings.

Just before I finish, I must say a massive, massive thank you to Margaret. She has helped me no end, she is also a very good counsellor. I will miss her.

Thanks.

Response from Heather Clarke, Manager, Inclusion Matters

Dear Bold130

Thank you so much for this feedback which we truly appreciate. I will certainly make sure that your comments are passed on to Margaret too.

It's lovely to hear how far you have come to the point where you feel like a different person and able to look forward to your future. It's also particularly good to hear that you have felt able to share your experience and help others, and I think that sharing your story here will do the same so thank you for that.

I wish you all the very best for the future

Heather