"Assessment at Campbell House, Northampton"

About: Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health

I had an assessment this morning at Campbell House, Northampton and would like to say thank you to Margaret (Occupational Therapist). She made me feel comfortable and at ease almost immediately (which is usually very difficult for me). She was very friendly, helpful and took confidentiality seriously. She came across like she actually cared and wanted to help which I thought was lovely. It is very rare that I have had an appointment like this and I would like to say a huge thank you and to let other staff members at Campbell House know. Margaret's fab!

Response from Hugh Jones, Service User and Carer Involvement Lead , Quality Support and Assurance, Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Dear RomaShey,

How fantastic to read your comment. I have spoken to Margaret and you have made her day, if not week. Margaret says that she treats all her patients the same and was just doing her job. Well, if everyone acted like her, all patients would feel like you.

I have passed on your comments to her manager as an excellent example of the positive impact of compassionate care.

Hugh

Update posted by RomaShey (the patient)

Thank you, Hugh.

I saw her last Thursday and came away with great reassurance. Thanks again.