"Brilliant brilliant Endocrinology ..."

About: Royal Free Hospital

Brilliant brilliant Endocrinology outpatient area..great and helpful staff and brilliant SHO. 2 weeks waiting list (which is nothing) super helpful and professional team that helped me reschedule my appointment.

Coming from a different hospital and working in a hospital myself I have found this hospital very very very organized with brilliant and understanding staff..and doctors that actually listen to you..so human.. I am ever so pleased with my experience!! Thank you thank you!!

Nothing at all

You are actually seen 5 minutes after you've arrived and doctors instead of rushing they take their time to carefully listen to you. .if you ever have an endocrine problem this is the place to go...and yes they organize all my investigation within 3 weeks (unbelievable) very very happy! You can schedule you follow up straight away instead to wait for a letter to come home so that you can play a day off work etc.. great great great!!!

Response from Royal Free Hospital

We are delighted you have had such a good experience of one of our services. Thank you very much for taking the trouble to write.