"Someone visiting my house after I was in hopsital"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / Community matrons

Someone came from Locala and visited me at my home and I just wanted to apologise if I came across as rude or off-hand. You see I wasn’t expecting anyone to come around and ask me questions about how as I was.

Sorry if I was abrupt, I just didn’t know how to answer. No one has been round to check on me before when I have come out of hospital before.

Looking back at it I realise that is was a good thing that someone came to check on me because I might have really needed something.

I hope you can continue to help people.

Response from Nigel Grimshaw, Customer Engagement Manager, Intergrated Adults, Locala Community Partnerships

Fellow245,

Thank you for posting your comments on Patient Opinion, it is much appreciated.

As a community healthcare provider, we do work hard to look after people in their own home, so that patients can avoid going to hospital or being readmitted. I am sorry that you were not expecting the visit and it sounds like we may be able to learn from your experience and improve our communication with patients.

I would therefore be very grateful if you could let me have some more details about your experience - as much or as little as you wish to divulge. If you feel able to do this, you can contact me (anonymously as Fellow245 if you wish) on 07904 193944.

In the meantime, thank you again for taking the time to post your feedback.