"Now hearing clarly"

About: Manor Hospital

Attended the afternoon outpatient Hearing Aid repair drop-in service on Monday, 30 December 2013, worried that my digital aid had given up the ghost altogether and I might have to pay for another, as it had broken in two. Although it was fortunate that I had my mother with me, as being registered Blind meant I wouldn't have been able to use the numbers system myself unless someone had told me what my number was, when I was called in the very efficient and friendly female audiologist who dealt with me had fixed my problem in a jiffy, which was amazing! As well as explaining what had happened (the shoulder had come adrift), she also changed my tubing, and advised me that it would be a good idea to return in aprox three months for another change of tube, as the aid was likely to perform better. Thanks Audiology team for giving me back the hearing I'm used to in time for new year.

Response from Manor Hospital

Thankyou for taking the time to tell us about your experience with our services. We will ensure that your comments are passed on to the Audiology team.