"unprofessional nurses. unbelievably unclean."

About: King's Mill Hospital

I no most nurses dont need degrees anymore but to be left twice for 2 hours, first in eau then on w34 with an empty bag of saline and no jug of water when I was admitted with sepsis and have diabetes is so disgusting and to be honest inhuman. They made me feel better but because my body was so ill 2hours without water shocked it again which made me vomit more and obviously can not be good. I could feel myself deteriorating but obviously the nurses were waiting for there change over. Im young and still have my mind I dread to think what some of those elderly people go through in there with those uneducated people u call nurses. The carers have more compassion. Why on earth when kingmill has been in special measures do I see the cleaners cleaning the inside lid of the incineration waste bin then clean the basin and the taps with the same cloth. I kid u not! I have a lot lot more imformation if any is required but for now I am so angry and still very poorly I havent any energy to write an essay.

Response from King's Mill Hospital

Thank you for letting us know about your experience and would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further with you once you feel better. If you would like to talk to us please call our Customer Services Department on 01623 672222. The team are available weekdays from 8.30am to 5.00pm. Although your comment is anonymous we will circulate your message to the departments as advised in your feedback for them to review and reflect on.