"Operation last November 2013"

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

I would like to praise all the team of great doctors and nurses who work so hard at QEQM . my son had an operation in November and developed two infections which were complicated by the fact that he is severely disabled.The care he was given by all was second to none .He has made a full recovery after spending a month in hospital and the operation was a success .We were involved with his care as parents ,from the start and were kept informed throughout .We are extremely grateful for the NHS as his treatment alone would be in the tens of thousands .

Thank you so much for providing us with lovely feedback about your son' scare. I am so glad to see that you were happy with your experience.

We are very proud of our staff who work extremely hard to provide care with kindness and attention to detail. It must have been a stressful time for you, so I hope you and your son can enjoy him being back at home. I hope he continues to make a good recovery.