"Was the doctor who was obviously ..."

About: East Surrey Hospital

Was the doctor who was obviously very busy kept my process moving when he noted I was still waiting in the rapid unit. Once I was out of there the time wasn't so awful (I was uncomfortable due to neck pain)

The 1st 3 hrs to A & E where I recieved a blood pressure and blood collection, with a 1.5hr gap inbetween. I asked what was happening each time I was inspected or something was taken.. and the nurses didn't know.

We arrived at 10.40 and left at 5pm.

It wasn't awful but I didn't feel informed which made time and experience not pleasant..

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Thank you very much for your appreciation of the care you received at East Surrey Hospital.

We are very sorry to hear of the long wait experienced, together with the lack of information. We would be very keen to hear directly from this contributor so that we may investigate the specific issues raised through our formal complaints process. Contact details: The Chief Executive, East Surrey Hospital, Canada Avenue, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 5RH.

Meanwhile, we will be passing your comments to the relevant people for their attention and action, as appropriate.