"Tilgate Ward."

About: East Surrey Hospital

My husband was recently admitted to Tilgate ward. I cannot praise the staff highly enough. Throughout his stay he was treated with respect and dignity. He was constantly monitored, looked after by friendly, skilled staff. The ward was spotlessly clean. The family were always welcomed with a smile and greeting, someone was always on hand to answer a question. I cannot thank them enough for all their help.

Response from Tasha Gardner, Communications Manager, Marketing and Communications, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Anonymous

kind regards

Tasha

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Dear Anonymous Many thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. It's lovely to hear the staff on Tilgate ward gave your husband and family the care, support and information you needed. I will make sure your kind words are passed on to the ward staff and our housekeeping team. kind regards Tasha Gardner Communications Manager Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust