"Fantastic immediate response"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

Fall and blackout at Manor House Golf Club so management rang 999. Unbelievably NHS paramedics Helen and Steve arrived in 10mins from Chippenham, and were first class doing everything includIng full ECG. Very impressed. Well done.

Dear BMI

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of our service. I hope you are now well.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients when they need us most.

I would like to be able to pass your kind comments onto Helen and Steve. In order to do this I need to know the date the ambulance came to you, and the postcode of the golf club. Please could you contact me, at your convenience, on 01392 453831 or email laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk.

Thanks again.

Laura

Hi BMI

Thank you so much for the extra information. I have been able to find Helen and Steve and will ensure a formal thank you is submitted on your behalf.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.