"Minor injuries unit experiences"

About: New Victoria Hospital / Minor injuries unit

I've been clumsy enough to have attended here twice in the last year. On both occasions I've had good care.

There's been little delay before being seen, I've been treated by pleasant helpful nurse practitioners ( sorry I can't remember their names) and been thoroughly and appropriately assessed and treated.

This kind of care is provided on the NHS on a daily basis ( I'm an NHS employee myself) and I think is too often taken for granted. It shouldn't be and I hope by recording this opinion here I in some small way help counteract much of the negativity that there is about the NHS in the media.

If this feedback could also be communicated to the staff in the minor injuries unit that would be even better.

Response from Paul Cannon, Head of Administration, Acute Services Division, Greater Glasgow & Clyde NHS

Dear weejacinta

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to provide your very kind feedback. I will ensure that this is passed on to those involved and I am sure that they will be very pleased to read your comments.

Once again thank you for using the Patient Opinion feedback system, it is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards