"Uncaring Nurse"

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

On the 28th December I had an appointment with the doctor, he was assisted by a rude and uncaring Nurse. After two back surgeries coflex springs and disc reduction. Following the second operation I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and am unable to work any more. During the consultation the Nurse decided it was ok to tell me she had no time for people wallowing, you need to get on with it! There is life after fibromyalgia! Apparently she must have known everything about my case. In shock I looked to the doctor and expected him to say something but no! She then told him to hurry up as people had been waiting a long time so my appointment finished! I to had waited for 1 hour and 40 minutes past my appointment time.

Thank you for providing feedback, and I am sorry to hear about the nature of the communication you had with the nurse and doctor, this is not the behaviour or attitude we would expect from our staff.

Please do email me and I will ensure that the impact it has had on you is raised with the staff members involved. My email address is Julie.pearce1@nhs.net